Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Unfolds.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
38
Please appraise and provide your input.

Unfolds.Info

Anthony

:gn:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say High $x to low $xx
 
0
•••
Thanks, Html.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Its an interesting name, although would take some imagination to work out what to do with this one.

I would put low - mid $xx - although recently I have seen a few one word .infos sell for mid $xxx.
 
0
•••
holyroller said:
Its an interesting name, although would take some imagination to work out what to do with this one.

I would put low - mid $xx - although recently I have seen a few one word .infos sell for mid $xxx.

Just to recap this thread since I was out of NP for a while.

Would you PM me the .info that you sold for mid $xxx? I will be interested to see what they are. I have over 160 .info and need to know which ones are worth keeping. Thanks.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back