NameSilo

available Unfiltered Master .com & .net Drop List!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wearenotabot

Established Member
Impact
24
Here is what I'll do, anybody who sends me some rep, any amount of NP$ they can, or even feedback after you get to know me. Then PM me letting me know, I will send a link back to each of you for the days list you request. The reason why I chose to do it this way is because I pay for these. With that in mind each day will be a new one, check here to make sure I have the list for the day you want, I will post it in here what is available and what isn't.​


Avaiable list,
Jan. 8th, 9th & 10th

Thanks for your time and I hope you make some great find in these list!

Jon

P.S. If you have received one of these list please give a short :imho: , Thanks!​
 
Last edited:
4
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
ThanK You !!!!!!

This was a very Awesome List.... I mean i got so many Great Names out of it... Please keep them coming. You must have paid alot to get the list that long and in that order... I think it was over like 20k names... List like this will really make this a Happy New Year :)
 
0
•••
thegenius1 said:
This was a very Awesome List.... I mean i got so many Great Names out of it... Please keep them coming. You must have paid alot to get the list that long and in that order... I think it was over like 20k names... List like this will really make this a Happy New Year :)

Thanks, I am glad you did well with it! With the appreiciation people are showing me I can definetly seeing this going for a while! :)
 
0
•••
oooh nice list, thanks a lot :D rep added
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Look at what others have said.....​


surfertalk said:
The list is quite long, but it's not that difficult to sort out the names that could be worth more than the reg fee. Definitely worth the little bit of NP$ you can get it for. :)

jaydub said:
Hey...it is a great list...I will be up sortin' through it for a while...

Thanks Jon

Jim

maroulis said:
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as the droplist contains 22178!!!! .com/.net DOMAINS (!)

thegenius1 said:
This was a very Awesome List.... I mean i got so many Great Names out of it... Please keep them coming. You must have paid alot to get the list that long and in that order... I think it was over like 20k names... List like this will really make this a Happy New Year :)

edskii said:
oooh nice list, thanks a lot :D

:) Thanks for your support everyone, I am so happy it is going well! :)​
 
0
•••
every name i checked - even the ones that look completely undesirable - all seem to be regg'ed by the same guy...
 
0
•••
Do you have lists for particular days? I hate working, they drop while I'm at work and can't get to it. If I do get it with a grabber, the auction ends while I'm at work. So...... I need days where the auction would end on Sat or Sun (I think that would be Weds & Thurs drops)

Thanks Carol
 
0
•••
I am going to be away for awhile, I will let you know when I return!

Thanks,
Jon
 
0
•••
ok, I am back!

creme said:
every name i checked - even the ones that look completely undesirable - all seem to be regg'ed by the same guy...

That same guy is a fast worker, lol, you just have to keep fishing! Good Luck!

deerfern said:
Do you have lists for particular days? I hate working, they drop while I'm at work and can't get to it. If I do get it with a grabber, the auction ends while I'm at work. So...... I need days where the auction would end on Sat or Sun (I think that would be Weds & Thurs drops)

Thanks Carol

Yes I have list for different days, I am working a am more efficient system for delivering them!

There will not be any more list till further notice, that will be soon though, don't worry!

Thanks everyone,
Jon
 
0
•••
rep added :)
 
0
•••
New list are available, 8th, 9th & 10th, if you want all three be real nice with NP$

Look at what others have said.....


Originally Posted by surfertalk
The list is quite long, but it's not that difficult to sort out the names that could be worth more than the reg fee. Definitely worth the little bit of NP$ you can get it for.



Originally Posted by jaydub
Hey...it is a great list...I will be up sortin' through it for a while...

Thanks Jon

Jim



Originally Posted by maroulis
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED as the droplist contains 22178!!!! .com/.net DOMAINS (!)



Originally Posted by thegenius1
This was a very Awesome List.... I mean i got so many Great Names out of it... Please keep them coming. You must have paid alot to get the list that long and in that order... I think it was over like 20k names... List like this will really make this a Happy New Year



Originally Posted by edskii
oooh nice list, thanks a lot




Thanks for your support everyone!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back