Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain UnderwaterNavigation. com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
3,153
UnderwaterNavigation(.com)

Ok, so I have just acquired the above domain and I actually quite like it. It's currently up for sale but not in any real rush to sell this one. It makes a great addition to my ever expanding portfolio of quality names.

In terms of value, GD appraises the name at $1,700 - what do you think it's worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Godaddy appraisal is not good. Its far from accurate.
I think mid to high $$$ but then, navigation is a complex and long word. So, I'm a bit skeptical on that front.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back