Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain understated.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ccm

KICKASSVIP Member
Impact
4
quite nice, and refined, rather understated.org

haha, whatcha think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've had a few appraisals for around 100.00, does that sound reasonable?
 
0
•••
I think it would take a long time to find a buyer for this at $100.

More realistic appraisal I'd say would be around $12-$20 if you wanted to sell it within a couple weeks.

Even as a .com I think $100 is too high. :imho: Maybe $30-$40
 
0
•••
yes i would say around $100 sounds right, imo its more like mid to high xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back