Dynadot

domain UndepressMe.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NSte1987

Impact
He guys. I've registered this domain name with the idea of starting a depression/ stress relief blog, but soon after I lost interest in it, and the domain sits empty ever since. How much money do you think is this domain worth?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like it, it is sardonic with a hint of wit. as is undeveloped $50 - $250.

Shop it to shrinks and Mental Health devotees, semi-develop it (at least get a forum active) and you might sell it for 1 or 2 grand.

Regards
matt

PS.

Nokta, just said it is worth $4,500 as is.

Last edited:
•••
For a moment I thought it was Un Dress Me and got excited, then figured it out.

This name really stuck in humor land. No serious practitioner would want to use this name.

No prior sales with the name Undepress.

The dot me available to hand reg. Undepress . me

regfee to little value. Good Luck
goodluck.gif

Last edited:
•••
For a moment I thought it was Un Dress Me and got excited, then figured it out.

This name really stuck in humor land. No serious practitioner would want to use this name.

No prior sales with the name Undepress.

The dot me available to hand reg. Undepress me

regfee to little value. Good Luck

I thought it was Un Dress Me as well. But I agree, too much going on here...you basically have 3 words 'Un', 'Depress' and 'Me'...too much going on and too confusing, plus as johname pointed out, it's not really professional. Although as Matthew pointed out, I could see it being used as a fun community type forum. If you have time and want to develop it, Matthew's advice of getting a forum on there is good.

Last edited:
•••
The Australians would jump all over this, we have Mental As Week
as in your a nutjob. Australian mainstream humor is seriously bent, most outsiders would cry discrimination.

Regards
matt

•••
•••
Yeah Wes they don't even rank on the first page for a 'nokta' search, though at the bottom of the first SERP there is a related search for 'nokta domains'.

NoktaDomains

Regards
matt

•••
I think you had a good idea for a site which would have given the name some value but on its own I don't see any value in it.

Cheer up!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back