- Impact
- 39
Looking to sell the website UnclaimedPropertyGuide.com
Site is getting around 50-60 uniques a day primarily from google and yahoo. it is a pr5
generates some income from adsense
this is original content...you can sell the site in whole at a later date but you cant sell the content in whole or in part.
I will keep all the links pointing to the site that currently exist as long as the site remains as it is..including the links at the bottom.
Interested? Send me an offer...if it looks good I will respond and close it out.
payment by paypal.
larry
http://unclaimedpropertyguide.com
ADDING::
Site traffic jumps when a state advertises their unclaimed website. It will jump to 200+ uniques per day.
Site is getting around 50-60 uniques a day primarily from google and yahoo. it is a pr5
generates some income from adsense
this is original content...you can sell the site in whole at a later date but you cant sell the content in whole or in part.
I will keep all the links pointing to the site that currently exist as long as the site remains as it is..including the links at the bottom.
Interested? Send me an offer...if it looks good I will respond and close it out.
payment by paypal.
larry
http://unclaimedpropertyguide.com
ADDING::
Site traffic jumps when a state advertises their unclaimed website. It will jump to 200+ uniques per day.
















