.us UKmail.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
983
UKmail.us

Anyone love this name ?

Is it a great name?

kam
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm afraid not, great domain name if it were an .co.uk / org / com ext, but the .us ext gives it a firm slap around the face.
 
0
•••
no
 
0
•••
Sorry, but this is right: this domain won't make much money for you. UKmail.us ?? That is like AmericanMail.nl - mixing two countries completely different from each other. Because all simple addresses are taken with free email services, you will get a few sign ups who don't mind about the .US and just fancy an email address with UKmail. However, we're talking about a small audience, so I doubt if the domain is worth a lot of money. UKmail.co.uk or UKmail.net or so would have been very very valuable, but combining it with .US is a bit of a turn-off I'm afraid. I think maximum a few ten $$$
 
0
•••
0
•••
no1 in the Uk will buy this
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back