NameSilo

negotiable UFQ.NET LLL.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

haythemk

Account Closed
Impact
0
Great LLL.net, take advantage these are hott1



SNAPNAME.com
Expires 08
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am not sure about this poster?

First off the domain is Registered with udomainname.com . Secondly, there is not a site called SnapName.com ? SnapNames.com yes, but they are not a registrar.

Plus why would you post these for sale here, if they are going up soon at auction on SnapNames.com ?
 
0
•••
Yofie said:
I am not sure about this poster?

First off the domain is Registered with udomainname.com . Secondly, there is not a site called SnapName.com ? SnapNames.com yes, but they are not a registrar.

Plus why would you post these for sale here, if they are going up soon at auction on SnapNames.com ?


They wre purchased from Snapnames Auction... I can show proof...
 
0
•••
haythemk said:
They wre purchased from Snapnames Auction... I can show proof...
they Who ? :)
 
0
•••
haythemk said:
They wre purchased from Snapnames Auction... I can show proof...
Please do show proof that you WON and PAID for them.
 
0
•••
udomainname.com is a snapnames.com pdr domain reseller.i think i saw them in auction at snap.
 
0
•••
I will get it on in miutes...
 
0
•••
Thread Closed until haythemk replies to the email I sent to the address in the whois record.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have received a reply to the email, and the REAL owner says this is a fraudulent listing.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back