Dynadot

domain UCID.Net - What do you think it is worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheen91

Account Closed
Impact
:hi:

UCID.net, I just got this gem for very cheap although I am unable to say where and for how much. :hehe:

UCID.Net is a very good domain name, checked it up and it was previously owned and run so that was good too, for further details read on...

UCID.Net was a website previously and is still noticed by google, (that is when you search "ucid.net" you find the site) and when I checked it had 380'000 google searches. It is a domain name that is able to be used by many companies and the domain name is pronouncable. This has only been recently droped and still has an archive in Archive.org, of 18 dates from 2001 through to 2004. And half of those were in 2003. It also still receives some traffic although very little, unknown to me. For more information you can check HERE!!!

Here are some acronyms for U.C.I.D :

- U(you) C(see) ID(identification_
- Unique Coastal Island Development
- University of Computing In Denmark (Country)
- Unique Caller (Identification) I D (This is used by American Police, 911) More info HERE!!!
- University Campus (Identification) I D (This is used by many University as a safety for Student, Computer Users)
- Union Chairman of Internal Design
- Union Chairman of International Design
- Union Chairman of International Databases
- Unique Corporation of Industrialised Diamonds
- Unique Corporation of Indigenous Differences

Many, many more different combinations...

I got this gem not so long ago from a friend, and I checked Leap Fish, although not very accurate at times still gives a rough outline of the price, and found they evaluate the domain to be worth $4,560. If you need more information about this or just want to view the page, here is the url. http://www.leapfish.com/domain_name_appraisal.php?url=ucid.net

I personaly think it is in the mid to high $xxx. I want to know what you guys think about it!!! :$:

Thanks
~Sheen91 :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$75 - $200

UCID = You See ID

•••
$0 - $25

A ton of 4 letter .nets are avail to hand reg

•••
Thanks I will try and sell for $200, Any others?

~Sheen91

•••
Not sure if you should sell at that low of price.

In California, a popular UC school is UCIrvine.

UCID can probably sell very well as misled traffic for that site.

However, almost every student will know their own campus website, but try speaking with someone in Irvine computer aministration who might be willing to persuade higher staff to buy it off you..

who knows right?

•••
Possible endusers won't buy a .net quickly, imo.
It's a long shot, but worth registrating.
Resell, low xx.
Enduser, who knows?

•••
Thanks, I was hoping for $1'000. And I am quite sure I can get that price too.

Thanks
~Sheen91

•••
Sheen91 said:
Thanks, I was hoping for $1'000. And I am quite sure I can get that price too.

Thanks
~Sheen91

I really hope you'll sell it for a lot of money, m8 !

•••
•••
I think it is worth much much more than you guys are currently saying it is... Sorry, I respect everything you guys say, but you are taking it just like a LLLL.net, which isn't really worth much, but it has "ID", identification, in it and "UC" has very many different acronyms. Also It is pronouncable, I thank everyone for their responces. I will sell it at a more higher level forum :hehe:

This is at no way ment to say I dislike here, as I get great buys from this site and love it. Although there are other places I can sell for more. Mainly because it costs to register and people willing to spend $x'xxx - $xxx'xxx amount of money so easily sold. I will post here the price I am able to sell it for.

Thanks everyone for your help.

~Sheen91

•••
Sheen91 said:
I think it is worth much much more than you guys are currently saying it is... Sorry, I respect everything you guys say, but you are taking it just like a LLLL.net, which isn't really worth much, but it has "ID", identification, in it and "UC" has very many different acronyms. Also It is pronouncable, I thank everyone for their responces. I will sell it at a more higher level forum :hehe:

This is at no way ment to say I dislike here, as I get great buys from this site and love it. Although there are other places I can sell for more. Mainly because it costs to register and people willing to spend $x'xxx - $xxx'xxx amount of money so easily sold. I will post here the price I am able to sell it for.

Thanks everyone for your help.

~Sheen91

Can you PM me that forum ;)

Seriously... lol

•••
There are lots of LLLL.net still avaialble.

Reg. fee - low $xx

•••
•••
See that's the thing, you guys think I am selling it because it is a LLLL.net. I am selling it because It is a damn good domain name that many end users will be $xxx-$x'xxx.

Zurcsdomain Sent you a PM!!!

~Sheen91

•••
I hope you are able to sell it for much more than I am going to value it at...

value in my opinion: $7-50.

~DomainBELL (Patricia)

•••
Sheen91 said:
See that's the thing, you guys think I am selling it because it is a LLLL.net. I am selling it because It is a damn good domain name that many end users will be $xxx-$x'xxx.

Zurcsdomain Sent you a PM!!!

~Sheen91

If you ask for an appraisal, that's what you get. If you are willing to take appraisals it means that you can't be biased about it.

The best "revenge" is this: no matter what everyone says, sell it for more. Then come back and let us know about your success.

•••
Sheen91 said:
I think you're getting confused between the price of LLLL.com and LLLL.net.

You have a .net not .com

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back