Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

top U9.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
U9.org

Registrar: Fabulous
Expiry: 29th April 2013


Quick BIN: $2k
Also accepting Offers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
High offer = $2k for both via PM
 
0
•••
not sure if thats $2k a pieve or for both combined

I can offer you $2600 for both combined
 
0
•••
I'd buy for 3000, E./
 
0
•••
Thanks for the offer jonh645 - I am looking for a higher amount to sell, however.
 
0
•••
PM me your BIN price for M7 please
 
0
•••
0
•••
Pm me your BIns and let me know if they have any traffic
 
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
M7.org is pending sale, U9.org is still available
 
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
PM info about U9 current price, traffic or any other stats.

Sincerly,
Roni Deli
 
0
•••
-
 
Last edited:
0
•••
U9.org is now back on the market. A BIN is in the first post, however, offers are accepted (all will be considered) via PM.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
any traffic for u9.org?
 
0
•••
john645 said:
any traffic for u9.org?

It's currently running a proxy - it had 700 uniques last month and 200 so far this month. So ~20 per day.

Before the proxy it was receiving ~200 visits/month from type-in traffic.

Obviously this name's value is in its brandability and acronym potential, however.
 
0
•••
$3,000 for both U9.org & M7.org

any free stil PM me
 
0
•••
I'm confused?

Is bidding for U9, M7, or both?

I thought M7 was sold?
 
0
•••
seek99 said:
$3,000 for both U9.org & M7.org

any free stil PM me

sf2010 said:
I'm confused?

Is bidding for U9, M7, or both?

I thought M7 was sold?

M7.org is sold. Only U9.org is left on the market (for a limited time).
 
0
•••
$1750 for u9
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back