Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Typo Generation for domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kohashi

Established Member
Impact
1
I have decided to offer this service publically due to some enhancements to the code.

What is it?
This typo generation takes a domain and generates as many typos as possible (most likely ones - three different types of typos).

Price?
$10<=100 domains
($10 minimum, and $10 increments, domains rounded up to nearest hundred)
The 100 is NOT output, it is input. So you pay for 100 domains to be typoed, not 100 typos.

Unsure?
I will generate 1 complimentary domain to help you make your decision if you would like.


Payment via paypal.

Please PM me if you are interested.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
does it show unregistered typo's? and ovt with ext count?
 
0
•••
I can do overture counts for
$10

So 100 domains for typo gen and overture counts= $20.

I can also check availability for $10/100 domains.

Or if you buy all 3, $25/100 domains.

Availability is something most people can do themselves, so I *can* do it, but its expensive.
 
0
•••
ok.
Thanks,

Let me think about it
 
0
•••
you can get a free sample domain typoed if you PM/email me. TO give you an idea what the results are like.
 
0
•••
Alright,
I've sent a PM
 
0
•••
Output sent. Hope you like it. Anyone else want a free sample?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back