domain Two-Word, "Action" .ORGs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
149
:hi:

Here are some fresh regs. I'd like to develop these, if possible. What do you think is the current wholesale and end-user value for any of these domains?

AlcoholKills.org

CancerKills.org

FightAcne.org

SaveFreeSpeech.org

I've seen a lot of "take action" .ORGs on TV and around the 'Net lately, and I figured I'd take a $35 risk on these four. :gl: If you'd like to hop on the train, WeedKills.org is available at the time of posting!

Any help or ideas for development would also be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your time and input! B-)

Steve
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back