Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Two Single Letter Domains!!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOXX

Ti.coTop Member
Impact
794
:hi:

TWO SINGLE LETTER DOMAINS: K.MD and Y.MD

PLEASE appraise them as I want to sell quickly!

Thank you!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Heh, I once owned K.md! That seems to happen a lot around here...

It's hard to really say what it's worth as .md hasn't exactly taken off, but I'd say you could get high $xxx, maybe low $x,xxx at most. Good luck!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Find that buyer and see if they'll buy K.md. Otherwise, that sale is an outlier...most single letter ccTLD names don't sell that high.
 
0
•••
T.md

Thanks NameTrader.com!

I currently have a standing offer for one of my other single letter domains, T.MD, for $7,500.
Should I accept it you think?
I'm kind of debating it.

DRPM
 
0
•••
(sorry wrong post)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back