Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Two new joke sites

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://crazyfunnyjokes.info - New site, registered at domainsite.

http://omgjokes.info - New site, registered at domainsite.

Both sites run off a prozilla script. You cannot resell the script or use it on another domain. Buyer will recieve cpanel login information to get files.

Asking price: $5 each / $8 for both. Payment via paypal.


HOSTING IS NOT INCLUDED!
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Price lowered.
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
http://omgjokes.info :sold: for 5$

I'll contact you later as I'm out for a while now...(or better: send me a pm with the payment infos, I'll get back to you and pay as soon as I'm back (probably tomorrow morning)).

Cheers

Ingo
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back