Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Two LLLL.coms including IJNU (com)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krossat

krossat.comVIP Member
Impact
126
Please appraise:

(com)

IJNU

EKYI


Thanks,
Kross :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone :)
 
0
•••
ijnu.com - around $150
ekyi.com - around $60-80
 
0
•••
Thanks Sasha!

I thought i and e were good prefixes. I, JNU (like I, Sam) (JNU is amongst the best uni's @ delhi so i thought this name would be perfect for someones public blog site, so the name)

Thanks for the appraisal :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back