NameSilo

.tv .tv Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

avp

Established Member
Impact
Is anyone having any success parking .tv domains?

avp

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am with one of mine SoccerAm.tv only made a few dollars.

•••
Good question, a big fat 0 for me.

•••
try domainspa.com & submit your domains for listing at directories how else do you expect traffic? :)

•••
SKG said:
Good question, a big fat 0 for me.

No traffic ... for all of your ".TV" domains? :blink:

Thanks for the assist.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Traffic must be unique. You cannot list in directories to drive traffic and expect to earn monies from pay-per-click. IMO, this is the policy of most if not all parking sites. Correct me if I am wrong.

•••
Six.tv earns $3 to $5 a day
Sechs.tv gets 30 type ins a day
1999.tv about 3 to 4 a day

•••
equity78 said:
how'd u do it?

•••
equity78 said:

Please share your secrets.

•••
No secret guys, some tvs will get traffic they are just type in I have done nothing. SOME .tvs have ovt with ext like six has been anywhere form 160 to 202. Look at a name like SEXY.tv the ovt with ext is like 5500 SO I am sure ELEQUA gets lots of traffic. JOHNTV told me SWEDEN.tv gets like 60 a day. Really only premiums are oging to get traffic either good acronym LLL or places or generic words.

•••
My tvip.tv domain has been doing quite well recently. I knocked up my own "parking page" for it with some Google ads.

Been up for exactly 1 month today. Have had about 500 unique visitors and revenue from adsense has already covered me for the cost of regging the domain.

I think for certain .tv names, it is well worth spending a little time knocking up your own page, then simply parking them at Sedo, etc.

Anyway, just my thoughts

Good luck with all your .tvs

Alex

•••
Good idea Alex d, how did you get people to come to your site? Did you put the name in directories, etc?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back