Im here to give appraisals ,SOMETIMES people take the advice as lack of respect ,but they just dont get it ,thats why sometimes im a little blunt ,I see people losing tins of money and they never had a chance out of the gate ,if you want love and tenderness go to domainsherpa .com where they will appraise your domain for 20 grand and then turn around and offer you 50 bucks for it. Trying to put you on the right trackI dont have a problem with your opinion or your appraisal, in this forum I got zero and reg fees appraisals many time and I give a like cuz there was respect.
Before, i got an appraisal of reg fee to a domain that I sold for 3000$, which was not even a dot com or a dot net
Appraisals in this or any other forum is the personal opinion of the appraiser, not the real value in the market,
My problem is your attitude, you dont have the right to tell me or tell any other one in this fourm to do better things with their energy, if you want to give advice give it in a good and kind way and I dont care if you worked for an appraisal company or even if you are the ceo of flippa, I care about respect!!!
Im here to give appraisals ,SOMETIMES people take the advice as lack of respect ,but they just dont get it ,thats why sometimes im a little blunt ,I see people losing tins of money and they never had a chance out of the gate ,if you want love and tenderness go to domainsherpa .com where they will appraise your domain for 20 grand and then turn around and offer you 50 bucks for it. Trying to put you on the right track

