Dynadot

Tucows On-hold (generic)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

What is the best way to approach Tucows and buy a domain that they are holding for months? They aren't selling it at Afternic, and I contacted them through their email but with no reply.

The status is On-hold (generic) and it will expire in March 2009, last time it was updated was in March 2008.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tucows has admitted to warehousing domain names. Basically, it means they keep the best of the best that their customers allow to expire. They do make a fair amount of money selling their portfolio, but Expect to be paying end-user prices!

•••
Hello Justin,

Yes, I contacted them some months ago, and the prices they quote where worse than end-user prices...
I guess there is no hope of these going to auction soon...

Thank you once again...

•••
Coupons said:
Hello Justin,

Yes, I contacted them some months ago, and the prices they quote where worse than end-user prices...
I guess there is no hope of these going to auction soon...

Thank you once again...

Yah, unlikely these will ever be auctioned.

•••
The domains I now found aren't of the same quality as those why I contacted them some months ago, but their fate will probably be the same :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back