Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain TryAdvertising.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DotWeekly

DotWeekly FounderTop Member
:heavy_check_mark: DotWeekly.com
Impact
789
TryAdvertising.com

I really like this one! The Advertising industry is Huge!

When other marketing methods fail.....TryAdvertising.com :laugh:

What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like the name too...

Not much value undeveloped...I'd say mid $xx ... Try and develop it and you might have a pretty nice winner here... :))

Hope that helps...
 
0
•••
i think reseller price is around $30 - $40. Aare you planning to develop?
 
0
•••
I am open to dev idea's! Help me out. What do you think would look/work the best?
 
0
•••
i think it is worth more than $40 - i would say low XXX range.

how about a site that discusses online advertising - and offers insight into free promo codes for CPC sites... just an idea.
 
0
•••
Thanks BTrader! I would hate to put an adsense site on such a good domain, but that might be the best. Unless I want to try something like AdBrite.com :)

Edit: for now, until I come up with an idea, I think I will try a very simple affiliate with AdBrite and see how that goes. Has anybody had any luck with adbright?

lol, let me know if my site is to simple :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back