debate Trump has bought 3643 websites

NameSilo
Watch

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hatethetrump is not taken
but
lovethetrump is taken?

I guess post Trump being elected. the "hate" has diminished worldwide?

He is easily the most HATED man on the planet right now
Look at the millions that united world wide in the woman's marches or protests

I personally think he's gonna be great for business for a short time

Putting all the immigrants to work on his wall and rebuilding tunnels and bridges like they used to

Immigrant workers built the infrastructure of NYC over 100 years ago and now they need to rebuild it

He's a contractor/developer so he does get stuff built, I'll give him that.

The illegal aliens he used on Trump Tower in the early 80's had to sue him to get paid, it was the longest running civil case in the eastern NY federal district courts

Now if he turns the economy around he may be in for 8 years then his kids, it could be you're witnessing a dynasty right now

So let's see how the economy goes

•••
•••
I vote for Impeachment❗

•••
I no like Trump
He's mean bully

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
great to hear that. now who are buying early domain with trump name can get offers.

•••
Are Donald Trump domains legal to operate now that he is president or something? i.e. DonaldTrump.io

•••
Are Donald Trump domains legal to operate now that he is president or something? i.e. DonaldTrump.io
How many people in the World are named Trump ?

•••
•••
Is it ok to register these names now thats he is president?

•••
Is it ok to register these names now thats he is president?

Its a surname...same as smith,taylor,brown . I suspect as long as there are no defamation problems , theres not a lot they can do.

•••
I regged a new gtld in which he owns the exact match .com . Thetrump.family . I think the fact that the trump family is the first family would make using this domain name as a informative site whether good or bad should be ok? But im no expert so i dont know..

•••
•••
•••
I regged a new gtld in which he owns the exact match .com . Thetrump.family . I think the fact that the trump family is the first family would make using this domain name as a informative site whether good or bad should be ok? But im no expert so i dont know..

http://howmanyofme.com/people/Donald_Trump/ - 4377 people in the US with the last name Trump

•••
•••
Its really very hilarious.

•••
Now there is an auction at Flippa for Trumpish.com.
Current Price: $470 and 51 bids. the domain is the most active one in flippa auction.

•••
Some business people like to secure anything that is related to their brand. Saves them from being used later for spam or other malicious activity.

Oh, donaldtrump.win got registered the day he won the election :)))

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back