Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TruckUse.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saku

Established Member
Impact
0
any opinions?

thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
If you registered this using the current register.com FREE DOMAIN promotion, you're doing great. You just lost a few minutes of time.

However, if you invested $$$ it was time AND money wasted. I would immediately get on the horn and call registrar to request refund unless you have specific plans to develop this domain. I don't see any useful meaning or purpose in this phrase.

Take the refund and try again. Best of luck to you in the future!
 
0
•••
MicroGuy said:
If you registered this using the current register.com FREE DOMAIN promotion, you're doing great. If you invested money into this domain, it was wasted. I would immediately get on the horn and call registrar to request refund unless you have specific plans to develop this domain. I don't see any useful meaning or purpose in this phrase.

thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back