Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain triots.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

thx1138ga

Established Member
Impact
7
If your a fan of the New England Patriots, triots is an abbreviation. If you have this domain you can also make [email protected] as the email, which is pretty cool.

Any thoughts ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
HI,
Quite an expensive way to get a cool email address.
I think triots would have to have its own value as a domain to make it worthwhile, but I like your thinking. You may have started a new craze for domain hacks.
Good luck.
 
0
•••
HI,
Quite an expensive way to get a cool email address.
I think triots would have to have its own value as a domain to make it worthwhile, but I like your thinking. You may have started a new craze for domain hacks.
Good luck.

I was thinking it might be like "vanity plates" in the US or as you say in the UK "cherished number plates" People pay crazy prices for those:P I have bought loads of them, like lifornian.com for the email [email protected] or ncastrian for the email [email protected] (for UK fans of Lancashire) I have also found out how to redirect them to/forward from Gmail accounts , so you don't have to use the awful host email system (Godaddy email system in this case). Instead the email is the much more user friendly Gmail system.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back