Dynadot

domain Trendiness.org dictionary domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John Rey

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I just to know what you guys think of Trendiness.org. Is $4500 a reasonable price?

Thank you and have a nice day or night!😁

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I think your lucky to get low $xxx for numerous reasons before the org extension gets weaker.

•••
I think your lucky to get low $xxx for numerous reasons before the org extension gets weaker.
Thank you for your appraisal! I'm just new at domaining, what is the reason for the .org to get weaker?

•••
•••
Same boat here similar circumstances.

•••
Thank you for your appraisal! I'm just new at domaining, what is the reason for the .org to get weaker?

One can argue that most extensions are becoming devalued due to the incredible amount of new extensions being added each year. With .COM showing still true stable results.

•••
The other numerous reasons include that dot org was supposed to be non profit service or charity. A bit like a technology tld eg trendiness io it would have nothing to do with trendiness. It doesn't suit the extension. A better extension for that keyword would be dot net , dot co.

•••
Trendiness domain name is good but for such domain name the best alternate i think would be .net or .co.As trendiness.com was sold for 1,588 USD so i think Trendiness.org would grab some hundred dollars.

•••
Thank you very much for the information.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back