Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Travell.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak

Established Member
Impact
3
I'm thinking about developing this name to a mini-site. Any thoughts for appraisal? Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you getting traffic & revenue, if not, can't see any value in it.
 
0
•••
Ok, thanks! I guess I will get rid of this name...
 
0
•••
You can easily developp it and make some trafic to it. This will give to your domain more value.

Just do a mini website and you can easil have at least low to mid xx$
 
0
•••
It's a typo with a weak extension typically typo domains are only worth their weight in traffic. Unless travel.info has a major investment in marketing, there probably isn't going to be much value in this domain. Sorry :(
 
0
•••
Thanks guys for input and I will put up a mini-site for this typo.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back