Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain traveling.to

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pracus

Established Member
Impact
0
I have two ideas for this domain name: to sell it or to build a web service for tourists. Do you know that 700 million of people are traveling each year (it means going from country to country only)? :)

Anyway...
This domain has a great potential I think. It is a search quote itself and can be expanded to such phrase types like:
traveling.to/France
traveling.to/Other/City
cheap.traveling.to
etc

What do you think? How much it could be worth?
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's a great domain name however, most of the searches are made using "travel" to blank, the "ing" certainly takes away some value from it as does the non- ".com" ending. However, the .to forms a catchy phrase. I would say:

low $xxx to high $xxx or even $x,xxx if developed.
 
0
•••
Nice one. I would say around high $xx to mid $xxx. Developed it will only increase the value. Its a nice pronounceable sentence hack. See example devoted.to site
 
0
•••
Thank you for the comments!
To be honest I thought it would be worth even more than you described :)

Devoted.to redirects to Bravenet.
 
0
•••
I love the name! Unless you are inclined to develop the full website yourself, I would invest in creating a sample page(s) ( .ie traveling.to/branson). This way, your prospective buyer is offered a peak into the domain's potential. Although I don't hold strong opinions on the .to extension either way, here it is clearly an asset. Good luck!
 
0
•••
Nice domain that goes well with extension. Probably low $xxx to reseller lot more to an interested end user. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Low $xxx was just for registering so I wouldn't be interested :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back