IT.COM

Traffic IDN names

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I have some IDN typos which have 30-50 unique visitors a day. Not extraordinary, but it's something. Since DomainHop (where these names are parked right now) doesn't seem to pay anything for the traffic I'm getting, I'm looking for another solution. Does anybody know, where could I park domains and get paid for impressions/uniques only (not PPC), regardless of the origin of the traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobody knows how to use non-US traffic? :'(

•••
Look for popunder CPM programs. I recommend RealCastMedia.com and PayPopUp.com. Don't have high CPM rates for non-US traffic, but US rates are quite high. You can also have a look at MultiPops.com, I haven't used them so can't say much about them.

•••
I think there are PPC programs that specifically work with non-US traffic. Not sure which, though!

•••
Michau said:
Look for popunder CPM programs. I recommend RealCastMedia.com and PayPopUp.com. Don't have high CPM rates for non-US traffic, but US rates are quite high. You can also have a look at MultiPops.com, I haven't used them so can't say much about them.

Thank you for your suggestions, Michau and Anthony. I checked out these CPM programs, doesn't look too good for me, though. For those with similar concerns i'll quote infos from their webpages:

*RealCastMedia (Publisher Agreement): "Impressions outside the United States may not be counted."
*PayPopUp CPM rates: UK - $1.80, US - $1.40......others $0.30.They also pay via PayPal ($20 min). Minimum of 5000 (ca 165/day) pageviws/month required.
*MultiPops CPM rates: US, UK and Canada - $3.00......others $0.50. PayPal ($20 minimum), minimum of 5000 pageviews/month.

I'll just keep looking...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back