NameSilo

Traffic Blazer

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Has anybody used GoDaddys traffic blazer? its 30 bucks a year for the basic one and looks like some of the stuff would be decent, though at least half of it can be obtained for free...has anyone had any success with this or do you know of any similar programs?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am interested too to know. anyone?

•••
I have used it. Well i purchased the package for one of my domains that i had developed.
The site it self wasn't that succesfull but i used to check with traffic blazer to see the incoming traffic and such.

I personally feel the whole thing is not worth it. Google Analytics gives you a far more visual and informative display of incoming traffic details.
I don't like it and as soon as i saw it when i logged in i knew it wasn't worth my money.

Does it give you the information you need? Yeah sure it does but the whole presentation is sucks and there are free substitutes for this kind of analytic services/packages.

I would advise to apply for a Google Analytics code to get this kind of information. better organised and much more appealing wich in result gives you more joy to view your traffic stats.

•••
•••
Save your money. It's a largely useless add-on sale.

•••
Damion said:
I have used it. Well i purchased the package for one of my domains that i had developed.
The site it self wasn't that succesfull but i used to check with traffic blazer to see the incoming traffic and such.

I personally feel the whole thing is not worth it. Google Analytics gives you a far more visual and informative display of incoming traffic details.
I don't like it and as soon as i saw it when i logged in i knew it wasn't worth my money.

Does it give you the information you need? Yeah sure it does but the whole presentation is sucks and there are free substitutes for this kind of analytic services/packages.

I would advise to apply for a Google Analytics code to get this kind of information. better organised and much more appealing wich in result gives you more joy to view your traffic stats.

Is google analytics still invite only?

•••
Ya, its still invite only...otherwise you need to "apply" -they say its a waiting list and they will email you an invite as space becomes available,i just signed on a few days ago

•••
I've been waiting months.

•••
Damion said:

Seems you missunderstand the goal of Traffic Blazer.
Goal is to generate traffic, and not to check traffic.

Traffic Blazer works fine, but it essentially depends on the amount of pages you have, how optimized they are and especially the keywords you are using.

Basically it does automatize Analyzing & Submitting. Nothing more.
Rest is up to your skills ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back