NameSilo

Trader Rating Suggestion

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgridley

Top Member
Impact
616
Anyway to make it so trader ratings aren't posted unless BOTH people leave a TR? I don't know how many times I've left a positive TR, only to have the other person not leave any, good or bad. Just kinda rankles :) Rant mode off...
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think its an excellent idea. I don't have a problem with the current system, but this would definitely be an improvement overall IMHO.

Tom
 
0
•••
Yeah good idea.

But you guys all look like some super command leaders, don't worry and cheer up :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back