NameSilo

domain Touch3D.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
16,291
Can I have some comments onm this name

With all the 3D touch screens and other devices coming out, this will hopefully have some value


Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone
 
0
•••
I remember someone mention a (keyword)3D.COM sale, for $XXX, so I will say maybe $xx-xxx.
 
0
•••
It's ok. By it's very nature, touch is 3d so I don't think it has nearly the potential as some of the other names in your signature.

3D is molten hot so it definitely has reseller appeal. I'd say low to mid $XXX.

GL.
 
0
•••
Thanks stingrae, I dont understand what you mean by "Touch is 3D"..it isnt really, there are 3D touch screens coming out soon and thats why I bought the domain.

Appreciate your commenst
 
0
•••
0
•••
lol, you obviously didnt read my above post, 3D Touch Screens

Nothing to do with the sense...touch, smell etc...talking about the technology
 
0
•••
I personally really like your touch3D(dot)com. IMHO huge potential for the future where '3D touch' is going to be a common term.

I have with me similar names - 3dtouch(dot)tv, 3dtouch(dot)me and 3Dtouch(dot)mobi.
 
0
•••
thanks orcus
 
0
•••
Well I'm using a Windows 7 Touchscreen now and the way that 3D is advancing with ever more more money being pushed into development, I think this Domain has massive potential and is well worth holding onto for a couple of years.

Leaves many of the other 3D names I've seen behind in my opinion.

I think it's a potential gold mine imho :)
Good luck with it! :) But I don't think you'll need it lol
 
0
•••
I think it's a great name - I assume you picked this up on the secondary mrkt, and/or it was dropped?

3dtouch.com is better, but this one is really good --

best of luck!

I participated in a conference recently about 3D -- one other area where it will be big, based on the demos I saw from major companies, conferencing - 3dconferencing is really early stage now, and the demos I saw were crude at best, but could reach or supplant "telepresence" which Cisco embraced and expanded and globally launched --

but back to touch3d.com - really good name --- congrats again!
 
0
•••
thanks studio500 and nametrekker, appreciate your comments on the name
 
0
•••
I personally really like your touch3D(dot)com. IMHO huge potential for the future where '3D touch' is going to be a common term.

I have with me similar names - 3dtouch(dot)tv, 3dtouch(dot)me and 3Dtouch(dot)mobi.

Another unbiased 3d review... woot!!!

touch3d.com makes no sense to me. I can't think of a single instance where I would ever have to use the phrase "touch 3d" - everything I touch is 3d.

A miss is as good as a mile - to steal a phrase - "3d touch-screen" vs "touch 3d".

For a start the touch qualifies the screen not the 3d - that's why it's touchHYPHENscreen.

It's like claiming "junior school high" is a great name because everyone goes to a "junior high-school"

I'm sure another 3dFad follower will spend $100
 
0
•••
Thanks for your opinions defaultuser

touch3d.com makes no sense to me. I can't think of a single instance where I would ever have to use the phrase "touch 3d" - everything I touch is 3d.

The name is more on the technology "Touch 3D" or "3D Touch", not on the sense touch, as in feel, touch, smell etc

This is what I meant

atelier-us.com/emerging-technologies/article/3d-touch-computing-coming-soon

techlineinfo.com/3d-touch-screen-mobile-phone-display-from-sharp-no-need-to-wear-special-glasses/

My reason was more aimed at touch screens, whether it me on an Ipod, TV's, monitors, phones, tablets, notebooks etc

Appreciate other opinions though, thanks
 
0
•••
Nice name and it has good future. Better to keep it.
 
0
•••
Very strong name. 3D is just getting started. Hang onto this one until you can bring in decent $XXXX.
 
0
•••
This is what I meant

atelier-us.com/emerging-technologies/article/3d-touch-computing-coming-soon

techlineinfo.com/3d-touch-screen-mobile-phone-display-from-sharp-no-need-to-wear-special-glasses/

Links refer to touch screen. A miss.

Ironically.

“Since the interaction is entirely contactless, the system is ideal for scenarios where contact between the user and the system is not possible or not allowed, such as in an operating room,” said Chojecki.

From YOUR link. Perhaps Touchless3D.com would be better :|

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Very strong name. 3D is just getting started. Hang onto this one until you can bring in decent $XXXX.

Genuine interest.

Please provide information on WHO you think will part with $XXXX to buy this name? And why they would choose THIS name specifically vs every other 3Dtouch Touching3d iTouch3d eTouch3d TouchScreen3d....
 
0
•••
Links refer to touch screen. A miss.

The 2 titles read as follows..."3D Touch Computing Coming Soon"

"3D touch screen mobile phone display from Sharp-No need to wear special glasses"


How can this be a miss? Just type "3D Touch" or "Touch 3D" in google and read the results

From YOUR link. Perhaps Touchless3D.com would be better

Its nothing to do with touchless 3D, its about "touch"

“The finger is the remote control of the future,”


Thanks for the opinions, its nice to get other views but thats not what the name means

google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=%223d+touch%22&aq=f&aqi=g4g-s1g5&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
 
0
•••
3d touch computing
How does 3d touch computing relate to touch3d ? Did you go to schoolhigh?

Its nothing to do with touchless 3D, its about "touch"

Then why post a the first link where the entire point - not just part of it - the ENTIRE point was that it was touchless technology?

I didn't select the link. You did. The finger is the remote control of the future. Yes. VIA POINTING and not TOUCHING.

How can it be a miss?

First. Your google search is "3d Touch" not "Touch 3d". If YOU don't like the order why would anyone else.

Anyway - the second link earlier contained:

Japanese electronics group Sharp presented a touch screen liquid crystal display

See the touch goes with screen. It's a touch screen. No mention of 3d there. Later on it does. But it's TWO technologies.

One is 3d
One is Touch-Screen

So how can it be a miss.

Because Touch3d is meaningless.
Do the search the right way round, then remove all the search algorithm missed and see whats left. Not a lot.

If I'm wrong. Then I'm pretty sure that any one of your X,XXX friends would buy this from you for $500 right now.

Last post on this. I have better things to do B-)

Good luck with it.
 
0
•••
I give up with you, strange how you're the only one who sees it this way

No mention of 3d there.

Here's the title, how can you say that

3D touch screen mobile phone display from Sharp-No need to wear special glasses
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back