NameSilo

toptoptop... ...top.top / comcomcom... ...com.com >>> Which domain is untoppable?

Located in Promotional started by DOMAIN ILLUMINATI, Jul 7, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

?

Which one of the following two domains do you think is untoppable?

1. toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

2. comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcom.com

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Total: 75 vote(s)
  1. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account

User's Time:
    6:46 AM

ʬʬʬELCOME

Although the answer is anywayyy totallyyy obvious, the question here is:

Which one of
    the following two domains (.top / .com) is
    the untoppable domain?

THE toptoptop... ...top.top DOMAIN
    toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

This .top - domain is the result of...

...the highest possible TLD > .top
    ...the highest possible number of the highest possible superlative "top" > 21

...the highest possible number of characters at the left side of the dot > 63

OR

THE comcomcom... ...com.com DOMAIN
    comcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcomcom.com

This .com - domain is the result of...

...the most known TLD > .com
    ...the most possible number of the abbrevation "com" > 21
    ...the most possible number of characters at the left side of the dot > 63

Ok, now you are welcome to
    vote @ the poll for the domain which you think is the untoppable one
    and / or to
    state your vote in this thread.

Just be informed, that, whatever you (will) think / vote / write,...

...I am 100 % convinced that you alreadyyy knowww that it is (and can only be) clearlyyy and without anyyy doubt onlyyy THE toptoptop... ...top.top DOMAIN which is (and can only be) the untoppable domain.

And this untoppable domain is even / indeed for sale at SEDO, there you can make your bids.
    Every (counter)bid is binding for 7 days.

Tryyy to change your viewww and bring yourself into the bidding historyyy of this historical domain.
    Just imagine it would be yours.
    Imagine you would own it - it would mean that you would own
    the most expensive domain of all time.
    No other person than you.
    No other domain than the untoppable.

Just imagine it.
    Or tryyy to make it real.

▲ HILL.png

(TLD dot top) .top

▲ HILL.png

(21st) top

▲ HILL.png

(20th) top

▲ HILL.png

(19th) top

▲ HILL.png

(18th) top

▲ HILL.png

(17th) top

▲ HILL.png

(16th) top

▲ HILL.png

(15th) top

▲ HILL.png

(14th) top

▲ HILL.png

(13th) top

▲ HILL.png

(12th) top

▲ HILL.png

(11th) top

▲ HILL.png

(10th) top

▲ HILL.png

(9th) top

▲ HILL.png

(8th) top

▲ HILL.png

(7th) top

▲ HILL.png

(6th) top

▲ HILL.png

(5th) top

▲ HILL.png

(4th) top

▲ HILL.png

(3th) top

▲ HILL.png

(2nd) top

▲ HILL.png

(1st) top

Don't get fooled / blinded / misguided if the current result of the poll is possibly not reflecting the untoppable domain as the untoppable domain or by ridicules / self-deceptive comments or dislikes of some "pros" / "experts" / "vips" belowww
    (I think it's obvious that they are just jealous - that's why they are trying to "attack" / "destroy" this thread / domain/s but no chance) and

scroll to the .top
    to find out
    the onlyyy true answer
    and to avoid
    voting thoughtlessly for the toppable domain and / or writing thoughtlessly something foolish / unlogical / ridicules which is just toppable at the end... ...just be honest to yourself.

And, however you may find these two domains and whatever you (will) vote / write, don't forget that you knowww that one of them is and will always be

...untoppable!!!

And although it is for sale (at SEDO), you most probably won't be able to buy it - but thats
    no reason to despair because...

...at least you can tryyy to buyyy it by submitting your bid/s!!!

Make your bids nowww

All the top,

DOMAIN
    ILLUMINATI

Thanks for any "dis/like" of this post, I appreciate it.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    12:46 AM
  3. EmotiveDomains

EmotiveDomains Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    5:46 AM
    If I was forced to take one of them for free, I'd take the .com

Then I'd let it drop.

4. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

DOMAIN ILLUMINATI Owner of ▲ the most expensive domain of all time. Gold Account

User's Time:
    Blablaablaaablaaaa

Off-topic post without anyyy significant content.

I don't knowww what that paltryyy comment should even mean (not my kind of language), or what you want to sayyy

But of course you can always decide to turn on-topic and answer this thread's question which domain is untoppable or to leave this thread.

If you will prefer to turn on-topic, instead of leaving this thread or continuing being off-topic, but still don't knowww what's the topic of this thread, then you should go back to the opening post of this thread:

toptoptop... ...top.top / comcomcom... ...com.com >>> Which domain is untoppable?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/to...om-com-com-which-domain-is-untoppable.1028831

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  5. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Everyone acts in his habitus.

Anywayyy after you would let drop the .com, I would register it instantlyyy to forward it to the .top and you would regret your decision...

BTʬʬʬ You can 100 % be sure that you will never be forced to take one of them for freee

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  6. ikhub

ikhub Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    11:16 AM
    Both the domains are like the handkerchief my first girlfriend gifted me. Though it was her mother's throwaway old cloth which she cut it from, it had so much value till the testosterone ran high in my veins that I would consider it to be valuable than the kohinoor. It was emotionally valuable than anything else in the universe for me for many years, throughout my teenage and youth, though it was used only to clean the moist out of my nose.
    The domains may have emotional value like that of the hanky, but it will never serve anything as a domainer because holding a domain out of fantasy is not domaining, making something out of it is. Unfortunately, nothing can be achieved by any of the domains except ecstasy.

Thank Youuu* for reading my short speech.

* Copyright to the shadow design owned by @KINGOF.TOP. Do not copy without due credit.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  7. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Again, my experience is, that if you look carefully, you will realize that nothing is 'again', everything in life is always complete newww

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

8. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    That's true in your viewww but it's also good to knowww that I, like the majority of people worldwide, are not "dyslexic pot smokers".

But yes, the .top has a "secret weapon" - it is untoppable.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

9. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    I am not sure if I should believe every word you say - but at least it's a very lively description.
    But as you may have realized, I obviouslyyy live in another domaining - realityyy (and so you) and that's why I believe that those domains - at least the .top - indeed have a higher value than the famous Koh-i-Noor and I am sure, living in this awareness (!), is 100 % better than extasyyy

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

10. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Well, it's always myyy intention to keep it uppp
    Until I have reached myyy goal.

Great that I have accomplished this mission.
    Of course it was just a small mission which now became part of the actual / big mission and this one is still unaccomplished at this time.

Stayyy tuned and keep it up tooo

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  11. johnn

johnn Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    12:46 AM
    Mods should close these type of threads to promote domain in a discussion section.
    This is not the first time that he did it.

SPAM!

12. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Blablaablaaablaaaa

Off-topic post without anyyy significant content.

Why not trying to be creative instead of trying to stop other's creativityyy???
    This all has nothing to do with "spam", you are in the wrong mission.

If the moderators will decide wisely, they definitelyyy won't close it (!) because you are here to answer this threads question and not to unload your frustration.
    But if you start calling it "spam" instead of "answers" then you can start calling everything here as (some kind of) "spam".

We are here to create threads, thats exactlyyy what nP invite us to do, you can assume that it's in nP's and at the end in our all sense that we should contribute to increase nP's traffic.
    In this sense, I recommend to create something newww

BTʬʬʬ
    F. y. i., this thread has (already) been moved by the moderators from the "General Domain Discussion" - section to the "For Sale / Advertising Board" - section, so there is one more reason to stay on topic and answer this threads question which is:

Which of both domains is the untoppable one???

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

13. ikhub

ikhub Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    And this won't be the last time he is doing it either :spam: >:( :banghead:
    The mods are waiting for the .stop extension to be released, so someone will purchase stopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstopstop.stop
    and put a stop. :punch:

14. omzen

omzen New Member

User's Time:
    12:46 PM
    Why comparing old domains with new domains? Clearly .com is better

15. Emmy101

Emmy101 Established Member

User's Time:
    7:46 AM
    @KINGOF.TOP I am sorry nothing against you personally but I wouldn't buy your most expensive domain of all time, even if I had infinite cash, and the same applies to the .com version! I want something memorable short and easy to type, if you had top.top it could have been more interesting!

16. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Blablaablaaablaaaa

Off-topic post / false allegation without anyyy effect because false allegations have no future.

So stopstopstopstop.stop your false allegation ("spam") & turn on-topic = answer this = myyy thread's question which domain is untoppable or leave this thread.

If you will prefer to turn on-topic, instead of leaving this thread or continuing being off-topic, but still don't kno
    what's the topic of this thread, then you should go back to the opening post of this thread:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/to...om-com-com-which-domain-is-untoppable.1028831

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

17. Marshall

Marshall Hot Member VIP

User's Time:
    Hope your Bigger Mission will get accomplished soon before we see another thread like this..lol
    Hope you'll reach the .top (y)

Well, I would've said, see you at the .top...But this is highly unlikely
    cause we're nowhere near the .top
    and you're already at the toptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptoptop.top

PEACE OUT.

18. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Blablaablaaablaaaa

Off-topic post with an intentional misinterpretation of the matter.

There is no comparison, it is just a confrontation to help you to understand that no domain can be compared with the untoppable domain, even not the toppable domain. It is simplyyy not possible.

Realize it, it's clearlyyy the untoppable domain which is untoppable.
    Of course you can always decide to turn on-topic and answer this thread's question which domain is untoppable or to leave this thread.

If you will prefer to turn on-topic, instead of leaving this thread or continuing being off-topic, but still don't knowww what's the topic of this thread, then you should go back to the opening post of this thread:

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

19. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Reallyyy absolutelyyy no problem, you are wwwelcome.

I recommend to rethink your statement - maybe you will recognize another time, that the fact, that
    top.top
    contains just
    1 top
    +
    the highest possible TLD .top
    while
    contains indeed
    the highest possible number (21) of top
    +
    the highest possible TLD
    is a clear reason that
    has an indescribablyyy higher value than top.top or any other domain.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

20. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Thanks for your replyyy
    This thread is a small mission of a bigger mission.

Yes, it's indeed not possible to say 'See you at the top!' because at the final top there is indeed only one place.
    But you can say (at least for the time I do own the .top domain): 'I see you at the top!'

In this sense, of course I hope you will reach (own) it one dayyy - then I could / would say this to you.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

21. ikhub

ikhub Top Member VIP

User's Time:
    [​IMG]
    Which part of it you think is false? I will apologise for that.
    SPAM is referred to Stupid Person's Advertising Material in layman's terms. Of Course I cannot call you by the first part as a person by that definition won't have the intelligence you possess to promote your domain in the guise of a discussion. The second part, would you deny this thread is an advertising material, digital though, and nothing should be wrong in advertising, which is neither a crime?

22. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:

Blablaablaaablaaaa

I don't want to discuss this further.

Off-topic post without anyyy related content.

But of course you can always decide to turn on-topic and answer this thread's question which domain is untoppable or to leave this thread.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

+++

The same here,
    off-topic post without anyyy related content.

But again, of course you can always decide to turn on-topic and answer this thread's question which domain is untoppable or to leave this thread.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

23. -EM-

-EM- Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

User's Time:
    9:46 PM
    It appears that with a couple of bucks you can do pretty much anything here.
    Have been saying this again and again but no moderator cares....

24. Fancy.domains

Fancy.domains Selling gTLDs like delicious hotcakes Gold Account VIP

User's Time:
    12:46 PM
  25. DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

User's Time:
    Blablaablaaablaaaa

Off-topic post without anyyy related content.

[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

Nevertheless, I want to tell you that it seems you don't now, what "pretty much anything" means, no one can do "pretty much anything" (?) here - also not with 'a couple of bucks' (???).
    But everyone can start a thread, I don't knowww what is your problem.

Of course the moderators cares - but obviously - and thanksfully - not in the way you would "care" and that's good, because I assume you would close "pretty much any" innovative thread and therefore it's good that you are not a moderator.

I recommend you to start your own thread if this thread does not fit your ideas.
    nP gives everyone the chance, you just have to take it!
    nP rules!

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice