Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeid Nejati

AllMetaverse.coTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
1 day and 19 hours to end

Next bid $6 or more

•••
•••
•••
2 days and 2 hours to end

•••
•••
2 days and 5 hours to end

•••
1 day and 18.5 hours to end

•••
1 day and 9.5 hours to end

High bid $7

•••
1 day to end

Next bid $8 or more

•••
•••
•••
1 day and 14 hours to end

High bid $8

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
1 day and 14 hrs... Am I correct that I beat the last bid to the post by a few minutes?
You placed your bid 14 hours before deadline auction time

•••
You placed your bid 14 hours before deadline auction time
Rathish made his bid 1 day, 14 hours and a couple of minutes after you wrote "1 day and 14 hours to end".

Just for clarity, when exactly is the auction end time?

•••
Rathish made his bid 1 day, 14 hours and a couple of minutes after you wrote "1 day and 14 hours to end".

Just for clarity, when exactly is the auction end time?
I didn't write couple of minutes bro. I posted it one day after Rathish placed his bid please check it again. The end time is 72 hours after last bid or BIN if claimed or from now 12 days after this post time which one comes first

•••
I didn't write couple of minutes bro. I posted it one day after Rathish placed his bid please check it again. The end time is 72 hours after last bid or BIN if claimed or from now 12 days after this post time which one comes first
All good.
The wording confused me on post #15.
I read it as written "1 day and 14 hours to end" but I now realise that he meant if there were no further offers.

Last edited:
•••
1 day and 17 hours to end

High bid $11

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back