Domain Empire

question-answered Top sales in GoDaddy what's wrong???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Patri

Established Member
Impact
237178-2815b15eeab76e4718074dba651299ba.data

Look at the top sales in godaddy(23 07 2022) and I am amazed. WHY THIS DOMAIN GET BIG SALES ? what is the particularity of these domains ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are all traffic domains that had existing websites, and have backlinks.

•••
These are all traffic domains that had existing websites, and have backlinks.
It's a stupid thing among so call "domainers" baclinks...most of them have bad baclinks up by indians, pakistani etc..not to mention stupid name of domain/s ..but some people buy ..who can blame ..they pay with own money

I see also this on Dynadot expire auction , they bid on stupid names with "backlinks & revenue" but miss real names ..lucky me ..i got great names sold with xxxx 😉

•••
It's a stupid thing among so call "domainers" baclinks...most of them have bad baclinks up by indians, pakistani etc..not to mention stupid name of domain/s ..but some people buy ..who can blame ..they pay with own money

I see also this on Dynadot expire auction , they bid on stupid names with "backlinks & revenue" but miss real names ..lucky me ..i got great names sold with xxxx 😉

Those who pay that much know their business and can analyze the quality.

•••
Those who pay that much know their business and can analyze the quality.
Over 505 is bad quality but they still buy...not my problem

Last edited:
•••
Who said it has bad links, MOZ says spam only 3% and top back links come from CNN, Foxnews, yahoo, Washington Post and other credible sites. DA 47 according to MOZ.

Screenshot_2022-07-28-22-30-59-191_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-07-28-22-31-26-961_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Who said it has bad links, MOZ says spam only 3% and top back links come from CNN, Foxnews, yahoo, Washington Post and other credible sites. DA 47 according to MOZ.

Show attachment 220242Show attachment 220243
With all respect but i dont belive MOZ
I owned some websites in 12 years of domaining ..almost all this data are buls**it to belive that a obscure domain/website have DA MA PA RA SA etc..

475 linked roots 😂 sold with 18k...what a joke..but not my money

If it was 18000 linked roots maybe will worth those money 😉

Websites like CNN , BBC , Youtube , Foxnews , ABC , IMDB , Namepros , etc.. count 😉

Last edited:
•••
With all respect but i dont belive MOZ
I owned some websites in 12 years of domaining ..almost all this data are buls**it to belive that a obscure domain/website have DA MA PA RA SA etc..

475 linked roots 😂 sold with 18k...what a joke..but not my money

If it was 18000 linked roots maybe will worth those money 😉

Websites like CNN , BBC , Youtube , Foxnews , ABC , IMDB , Namepros , etc.. count 😉

Do you know how much cost to buy good link building service? 100$ - 20,000$ per month. Get a good DA domain is cheaper and time saving, and if it has links from cnn, yahoo, washington post, usa today, fox news, you can imagine how the SEO will works.

Why link from CNN count? Because CNN had mention this domain in an article. Not like any website posting comments on forum in Namepross with link. It has links from credible article in CNN, yahoo, washington post, usa today, fox news and other, 475 links and the spam is only 3%.

I guest your 12 years websites will not get this level of Domain Authority in MOZ.

Check it here :

https://linkbuilder.io/link-building-pricing/

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-28-22-59-29-161_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-28-22-59-29-161_com.android.chrome.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
•••
Do you know how much cost to buy good link building service? 100$ - 20,000$ per month. Get a good DA domain is cheaper and time saving, and if it has links from cnn, yahoo, washington post, usa today, fox news, you can imagine how the SEO will works.

Why link from CNN count? Because CNN had mention this domain in an article. Not like any website posting comments on forum in Namepross with link. It has links from credible article in CNN, yahoo, washington post, usa today, fox news and other, 475 links and the spam is only 3%.

I guest your 12 years websites will not get this level of Domain Authority in MOZ.

Check it here :

Good luck to belive in this data 😉

•••
•••
Hi

maybe one or a group of the players, purchased the name back
https://web.archive.org/web/20210418181327/https://theplayersalliance.com/media/

they were taking donations, so it may be worth it for the cause.

imo...

It seems someone bought for SEO use. The website was popular within baseball fans, and even many times mentioned on article news by popular medias. Must be still a lot of baseball fans visiting the url. The new owner can make new website that sell something to the Baseball fans, and it will be easily indexed by Google and other search engines. It is simillar to buying a baseball stadium witch regularly visited by crowd of fans, so it can be used to sell baseball merchandizes or other baseball related.

•••

Check it here :

Hey dear fellow
Take here a example of fake revenue
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Some folks they real believe that laceywhitley .xyz produce $470.3 in revenue & they bid without know this are/is fake revenue
Same situation
zaraadams .xyz
leiafloyd .xyz
kaydencelove .xyz
melinacote .xyz + another 4-5 same situation
I like this dummy's :ROFL: that believe dreams or dreaming :ROFL:
The same thing with @Patri question
Why people bid for this? Because are stupid/dumdum/dili - they believe in dreams
As happen now on Dynadot expire auction happen also on Godadyy
The traffic / revenue can be made to be "real" but is fake :xf.wink: and we know from where are this type of "experts" in fraud...most of them :xf.wink:

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Hey dear fellow
Take here a example of fake revenue

The same thing with @Patri question
Why people bid for this? Because are stupid/dumdum/dili - they believe in dreams
As happen now on Dynadot expire auction happen also on Godadyy
The traffic / revenue can be made to be "real" but is fake :xf.wink: and we know from where are this type of "experts" in fraud...most of them :xf.wink:

Cheers
Some who bought them are SEO Experts, and this is a million $ business. Let's the experts invest their money in their cup of coffeee, and domainers invest in their cup of coffee, its their investment and they make alot of money from these domains. Don't judge the SEO experts dumb if you are not knowing what they are doing. They spent good investment, who tries to judge them dumb will proff in different direction. How they made money to buy these domains is already a proof that these domains are work well, the metricts work well. Don't be a dumb to judge all metricts create by experts like ahrefs, semrush, and others are fake and useless and the buyers can't shorting fake metricts. SEO is not a for 5 years old game.

Last edited:
•••
Some who bought them are SEO Experts, and this is a million $ business. Let's the experts invest their money in their cup of coffeee, and domainers invest in their cup of coffee, its their investment and they make alot of money from these domains. Don't judge the SEO experts dumb if you are not knowing what they are doing. They spent good investment, who tries to judge them dumb will proff in different direction. How they made money to buy these domains is already a proof that these domains are work well, the metricts work well. Don't be a dumb to judge all metricts create by experts like ahrefs, semrush, and others are fake and useless and the buyers can't shorting fake metricts. SEO is not a for 5 years old game.
SEO experts ( the real ) dont make fake revenue & traffic 😉

Anyway as you say about coffee , i say , who want to be dumb let be dumb and buy domains like is now on expire domains those .xyz

Cheers
🤗

Last edited:
•••
But this post is about ThePlayersAlliance.com with a good metricts, which some one who understand nothing says it is fake. The one who said the buyer of this top selling Godaddy domain is dumb seems describing himself.

•••
But this post is about ThePlayersAlliance.com with a good metricts, which some one who understand nothing says it is fake. The one who said the buyer of this top selling Godaddy domain is dumb seems describing himself.
🤔 I made you dumb ? Or what ?
This domain theplayersalliance.com have fake traffic , fake links
This type of websites are made by guru's in advertising , seo etc..
After they sold to a dumb with 20k or 50k the dumb think touch the Jesus & have a value websites but in 3 month max the website will worth 0,000000000 $ 😉
theplayersalliance.com already down 😉 almost 3 month

Aaaaa...what is this? playersalliance.org ?
Ohhhh 🤪 reg in 2022 organisation , legit , bla bla ...but who made this forgot to finish the footer 😂😂😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220903-223818.png

Another dream but i think you missed @Surya Giri Kurniawan the years of golden age of this type of works '94 '95 '96 etc...😉

Well you are free to belive in this type of dreams but me nope 😉

Nice fraud this alliance 😂

PS forgot about
theplayersalliance.org 😂😂😂😂😂😂 will expire soon....who want some dreams? 😂

Last edited:
•••
It's not a fraud @Dot.us, be careful you can get a trouble mentioning they are selling the domain for fraud. It seems they mistakenly let the domain in expired auction and Godaddy gets the money.

Some one knows how to use this. Even some companies had mistakenly let their domains expired, it happens many times.

The new owner of ThePlayersAlliance.com still get alot of visitors. Might be there will be a legal move from The Players Alliance to get the missing domain later, because it is auctioned not in purpose. They are not aware the domain had changed hand...

Screenshot_2022-09-04-03-26-31-803_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-04-03-28-06-010_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-09-04-03-31-05-182_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2022-09-04-03-33-00-130_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:
•••
It's not a fraud @Dot.us, be careful you can get a trouble mentioning they are selling the domain for fraud. It seems they mistakenly let the domain in expired auction and Godaddy gets the money.

Some one knows how to use this. Even some companies had mistakenly let their domains expired, it happens many times.

The new owner of ThePlayersAlliance.com still get alot of visitors. Might be there will be a legal move from The Players Alliance to get the missing domain later, because it is auctioned not in purpose. They are not aware the domain had changed hand...

Show attachment 222407Show attachment 222408

Show attachment 222409Show attachment 222410

You believe to much in all fly on internet

Cheers 🤗

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back