Dynadot

Top Notch Writing Service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi, this is Rau. I offer top of the line internet writing services at a great price.

The Difference

What differentiates me from other writers is personalization. I align my writing to client needs. My perfect grammar and spelling come from an education with English as my primary language and a pursuance of perfection in English.

Experience and Education

I have worked in a number of areas including ad-copywriting, stock-broking, theater and research. My vast experience lets me write freely on a number of areas.

My formal education includes a Marketing M.B.A. and a graduate degree in Psychology. Both these reflect in my professionalism as well as in my writing.

Details

I do all types of writing work except adult and academic writing. The ordinary cost is $0.02 USD per word. Rewrites (where you supply the original) cost $0.01 USD per word. In rare cases where the writing required is of a very high caliber or needs much research the cost may be higher. Similarly I am happy to offer a discount where it calls for it.

I accept Paypal. Do PM or email me at [email protected] for any clarification.

Warm Regards,
Rau

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am currently offering a 50$ discount. Get 10 articles of 500+ words or 20 articles of 250+ words at $50 only!

Expect perfect spelling and grammar and writing with a natural flow.

•••
•••
PM replied to.

Many Regards,
Rau

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back