- Impact
- 2
Hi,
I have bought and found many books over the years online, i enjoyed reading them in college breaks in acrobat reader and i thought i would have a go at making some cash from my collection.
I think all these are top class, i bought many off Ebay and also got some from old online friends i had.
Here is some pics, if you like a book title then see the prices below.
1 Book: $1
2 Books: $1.50
3 Books: $2
5 Books: $3.50
10 Books: $6.50
100 Books: $75
All of my zipped books. $140
Images: http://www.invisionplus.net/books
I have bought and found many books over the years online, i enjoyed reading them in college breaks in acrobat reader and i thought i would have a go at making some cash from my collection.
I think all these are top class, i bought many off Ebay and also got some from old online friends i had.
Here is some pics, if you like a book title then see the prices below.
1 Book: $1
2 Books: $1.50
3 Books: $2
5 Books: $3.50
10 Books: $6.50
100 Books: $75
All of my zipped books. $140
Images: http://www.invisionplus.net/books
















