Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Tonights Buys

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
449
Hi all,

Ok, these are the domains i have brought tonight so can i have your feedback on each one and a value please.:-

Innovatian.COM,
LiveVisits,COM,
TextFans.COM,
eJokers.NET,
Fluzi.COM,
DownloadCo.COM,
SpeedyCable.COM

Thank you

Sin
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Are you sure you to Innovation.COM?
 
0
•••
Im pretty sure, i got it from Gene's list, just copied it right into GoDaddy.com

Thank you

Sin

No, sorry, that was my mistake, its Innovatian.com

Sorry guys =/

Thank you

SIn
 
0
•••
For just a split second I thought you got unbelievably lucky.
 
0
•••
Lol, thats wishfull thinking!, but still, makes a great typo, tried and tested !

Now, how about comments and values?

Thhank you

Sin
 
0
•••
I like SpeedyCable.COM - mid XX for that one.

- DM
 
0
•••
Sin, you forgot the Michael Jackson names and 4LO.net you bought from me (I hope I'm not embarassing you :red: ). Thanks... names pushed.

Brian
 
0
•••
Don't forget, I expect a 50% commission on sales you get from the names you got from my list.

jk :)
 
0
•••
I like TextFans.com among all! :tu:
 
0
•••
innovation.com would definitely be caught...
 
0
•••
I like LiveVisits.com

Would be decent for web traffic sales. Could be pitched as "Buy Live Visits, not pop up traffic that never makes it throught the blocker"


Mid - High $XX

Best of Luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks you all your comments, much appriciated :)

Thank you

Sin
 
0
•••
Innovatian.COM typo, low xx
LiveVisits.COM low xx
TextFans.COM mid xx
eJokers.NET Mid xxx
Fluzi.COM high xx
DownloadCo.COM low xx
SpeedyCable.COM High xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back