NameSilo

Tonight's Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its scheduled tomorrow. Time hasn't been decided yet, I believe. I hope they decide on the later time slot, as more people were able to join in then.

•••
Is there any reason for it being tomorow, and not today? :)

•••
I wonder that also Darren. I thought it was set fast for Tuesdays and Wed was for general live chat etc.

*shrugs*

•••
Im sure theres 1 tonight and just a chat on wed SY4

•••
Originally posted by SY4
I wonder that also Darren. I thought it was set fast for Tuesdays and Wed was for general live chat etc.

*shrugs*

We rescheduled the "Live Chat and NP$ Auctions" for tom'w (Wednesday, 12/3) due to a personal, offline commitment for me, as well as to have two (2) Wednesday Live Events in a row (the BiG "Charity Auction" is scheduled for next Wednesday, 12/10)! :xf.love:

Also, we wanted to make some *announcements* at tomw's Show regarding some things to come here on the Namepros site, one more day providing us with time for beta-testing, etc. :talk:
Time will be announced by tonight at the top of the Forum.
Hope to see you all there!
Thanks.
B-)

•••
be nice if we can just have dates for the next month with out 1 day before saying we are not gonna have one i had tonight off and now theres not one kind of sucks for me :(

•••
Sorry for any inconveniece. :guilty:
I think we'll try to incorporate the new "Calendar" button up top of the home page going forward with the scheduled Events (along with folks' birfdays). Good deal?
Appreciates.

•••
nice i want to make 1 every month if i can but its hard since i work every night

•••
•••
Starts in 5 minutes! :tu:
Come on in Live Chat, folks.
B-)

•••
•••
Originally posted by Elefekt
started and heated :)

HEATED up fast ... faster than expected with the late word with both date/day (and time) change.
I had a *blast* tonight with my power Java in my new system, as well. Thanks for the strong bidding, great items listed, and for staying tuned for the special Namepros site announcements.
Next one will be on either 12/16 or 12/17 TBA, and PLEASE please remember to join us for the BiG "Domains For Charity" Auction ( :$: ) next Wednesday, 12/10 for the youngsters.
Thanks guys and gals.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Tonite's was awesome, good work guys :)

•••
•••
Hmmm I dunno what the auction was like.

Pity it had to be at 12am for UK people... :( Thats a real bad time for some of us!

What about the times on the last auction, when there was two at two different times, didn't that suit anybody!? :)

•••
D-: slept through....oh no...congrats guys to those who won:lala:

•••
The next one (on either 12/16 or 12/17) will be more accomodating of the folks overseas. If GMT is EST +5 hours (I think that's right), would either 10 p.m. or 11 p.m. GMT (5 p.m. or 6 p.m. EST) be cool? Obviously, we want as many people as possible to attend and being able to participate. :)
Thanks for the feedback.

•••
i kind of like 12 GMT More since thats the time i come home every night so i wont miss much :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back