domain ToastedSnacks.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover

Find your luckTop Member
Impact
I've seen this one up for reg for a little while and finally decided to grab it.

I know it wont be worth much to the regular person but it sounds like a yummy niche

I've got ToastedSnacks and ToastedSnack in .com

I'm guessing between $900-$3k for retail value, whatchu think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XXX (knowledge base, how-to, shop, other)

Mmm, tough. If sold to the right buyer, dealing in this specific thing. On Google I see "toasted bread snacks" come up the most, but ugh...pretty niche sale, or making a business out of this. I don't think this kind of buyer comes along often. Don't be surprised if it takes a while, IMO

Take a different brand name: Power Snacks or Fire Snacks. A brand(s) like this would have a good chance of selling first, because it sounds like an awesome, exciting brand that a buyer would want to get behind, with his / her ideas (which may include "toasted snacks"), even if the "toasted snacks" domain is more to the point, of what the "thing" is (there is no justice, just good brands)

Last edited:
•••
XXX (knowledge base, how-to, shop, other)

Mmm, tough. If sold to the right buyer, dealing in this specific thing. On Google I see "toasted bread snacks" come up the most, but ugh...pretty niche sale, or making a business out of this. I don't think this kind of buyer comes along often. Don't be surprised if it takes a while, IMO

Take a different brand name: Power Snacks or Fire Snacks. A brand(s) like this would sell first, because it sounds like an awesome, exciting brand that a buyer would want to get behind, with his / her ideas (which may include "toasted snacks"), even if the "toasted snacks" domain is more to the point, of what the "thing" is (there is no justice, just good brands)
Hmm, okay, I've seen a generic two word domain listed on a popcorn bag a while ago that was similar, forgot what it was though.

I wasn't really thinking about it as a brand name but more like a shop.

•••
Hmm, okay, I've seen a generic two word domain listed on a popcorn bag a while ago that was similar, forgot what it was though.

I wasn't really thinking about it as a brand name but more like a shop.
Makes sense. Regardless, hope I'm wrong and that you fetch an attractive bid with the "toasted" buyer

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back