Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain To keep them or to Drop Them...?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mahesh13

Established Member
Impact
20
Hi,

Just grabbed bclf.org at TDNAM.

I also have:

tradevill.com
festvill.com
fastvill.com
festvillage.com

Let me know of their value...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
drop them all, no value unless dev nicely.. bclf.org may be mid xx.
 
0
•••
Look like droppers to me
 
0
•••
I don't know about LLLL.orgs but the rest have no apparent value. If they were mine and I had no dev plans for them, I'd let them go.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back