IT.COM

domain To bundle or not to bundle? - eform.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JimMiskelly

Impact
I want to sell my domains and would like to know:
  1. Is there a way of selling similar domain names as a bundle?
  2. While bundling will probably improve my chances of a sale, would it provide a better return over individual listings?
  3. Should I just consider it a way of shifting a low value domain?
I look forward to your thoughts and would appreciate an appraisal of the domains below individually and bundled.
My domains are:
eform.co.uk
eform.uk
e-form.co.uk

GneissDesign.com
GneissDesign.co.uk

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bundles can be nice from a brand strengthening standpoint. However, if certain domains have low desirability / potential, bundling them together doesn't really change anything. I think the only keeper is "eform dot co dot uk", being the most relevant extension for the UK market (especially if they operate just nationally / mainland UK). You can throw the other two in as a complimentary thing, but the bulk of the value would be that "co dot uk" like I said. I think its decent, maybe some 4 figure potential in it, with the right UK end-user. Wouldn't bother as much with the others

Last edited:
•••
I'm from London, people here will invent all sort of reg fee weird names to avoid buying domains in the aftermarket. Try something else, unless you have super premium UK names, which I doubt anyone has☺️

Last edited:
•••
Individual = Low-xx to Mid-xx ea.
Bundled = Mid-xx to Low-xxx

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back