Dynadot

To be closed

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

coolhands

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$93.12 Vs Your Reputation
@Porkbun Make a decision

•••
I am not sure I understand- how exactly did they TRICK you?

•••
I am not sure I understand- how exactly did they TRICK you?
I have turned off the auto-renew for my domains that i don't want to renew using their bulk feature, But even with that they have charged me and renew my domains. it's seem the bulk option doens't work properly

Last edited:
•••
they all want yer money. that's all. u think yer bad finances is unique.. all domains sales down... everyone is suffering.. that includes registrars.. if names stop selling people stop reg and renew...no brainer. p.s. ionos aka 1and1 has even better trick they completely dont let u turn off auto renew .. option there but never completes.. so u gotta email... ask... imagine all the poor people who dont email...forget ...etc... boom... renewals done... 8484848 dollars scammed. if.they didnt have best co and info transfer deals there I wouldn't dare touch em.. I was also overbilled about 10 times.. wasted time fixing it after

•••
This has never happened with me, and bulk fine for all functions.

Any possibility this is your screw-up? Did you verify on your domain page that auto-renew was indeed off after the bulk function?

PB is not in the business of the disparaging stuff you are claiming. There is definitely a rational explanation.

•••
This has never happened with me, and bulk fine for all functions.

Any possibility this is your screw-up? Did you verify on your domain page that auto-renew was indeed off after the bulk function?

PB is not in the business of the disparaging stuff you are claiming. There is definitely a rational explanation.

I'm 100% sure it's their mistake, I have 121 domains with Porkbun and I have turned off the auto renew for all of them using the bulk feature, and somehow the bulk option doesn't turn off 8 of my domains. I have attached also the proof of bulk that i have made.

Last edited:
•••
UPDATE:
I have just received an email from Phillip, Support Manager at Porkbun and he said that they will issue me a refund.

Thanks Porkbun for being professional and for hearing my story

Attachments

• porkbun-refund-1.png
    porkbun-refund-1.png
    230.5 KB · Views: 39
•••
I have turned off the auto-renew for my domains that i don't want to renew using their bulk feature, But even with that they have charged me and renew my domains. it's seem the bulk option doens't work properly
Sounds like you never checked on those 8 names. Never heard of them charging renewals unless it was not turned off. Doing something IN BULK on any registrar can sometimes produce an error.

So will you remove the "Porkbun.com Robbed me" tag from your name ?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back