Domain Empire

Title vs titles.com typo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ypn

Established Member
Impact
I've got what I think is a pretty good chance at a typo but wondering what more experienced np'ers think. Say the show is on primetime with over 5 million viewers a week and the show is called (hypothetically) The Princess and their domain is theprincess.com. But in the show there are more than 1 princess, and theprincesses.com(this is a poor example but..) is available. Worth registering? Thanks for input
:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
or StarTrek vs StarTreks, etc? Hm, possibly but I personally would have to consider it a pretty good name to speculate on a typo of that sort. I would prefer a dropped or transposed letter over an added one.

maximumhost said:
I've got what I think is a pretty good chance at a typo but wondering what more experienced np'ers think. Say the show is on primetime with over 5 million viewers a week and the show is called (hypothetically) The Princess and their domain is theprincess.com. But in the show there are more than 1 princess, and theprincesses.com(this is a poor example but..) is available. Worth registering? Thanks for input
:wave:

•••
dgridley said:
or StarTrek vs StarTreks, etc? Hm, possibly but I personally would have to consider it a pretty good name to speculate on a typo of that sort. I would prefer a dropped or transposed letter over an added one.
Thanks.

I decided I'll keep my money, the domain was (withheld due to impeding ridicule) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back