Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain timepieces.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bookname

Established Member
Impact
572
appreciate if you can share your opinion about this domain ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Superb!
I can see what was paid for it in June 2019.
Is it yours?
 
1
•••
yup.. won it from NJ auction last year. what is your opinion about this domain price ? any appraisal from you?
 
1
•••
Hard to say

I think that 'watches' is the keyword most people use

smartwatches//com 55,000 USD 2018-03-07 Uniregistry
finewatches//com 40,450 USD 2009-02-20 Moniker
ladieswatches//com 25,753 USD 2006-11-07 SnapNames
watches//ca 20,000 USD 2015-10-25 eMall.ca/ NamingAdvisors

But you would be aiming for the high-end market.
Specialty stores, watchmakers, a Swiss company etc.

I'd contact a few watchmakers who hand-craft a couple of watches per year, or one of the euro companies.
 
0
•••
I owned finewatch//com too :yuck:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
yes, I got it in auction too, it is because of finewatch, I chase timepieces in auction :xf.laugh:, its like a vitamin for me to go further on watch domain.

Do you know what finewatches//com went for? <-- may I know how much?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
So you watch watch auctions LOL

Are you a master watchmaker?

I've seen some documentaries. Those guys are amazing to watch.
 
1
•••
nope.. I just love watch anyway, and think to own the domain as well.
 
1
•••
Considering what some timepieces are worth, you just need to find a buyer.
It could be XXXXX to XXXXXX, I have no idea.
 
1
•••
Retail $35k to $75k+

Very good name imho, I think you'll do well.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back