Domain Empire

domain Thoughts on SalaryandFringes.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kaypositive

Impact
kindly evaluate this domain. all opinions are welcome. thanx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does it mean? What could it be used for? A hairdressers which pays your wages..? Sorry, maybe I've missed something, but I cannot see any way this could be used.

Take care to choose word combinations so that you end up with a meaningful pairing :)
(Or tell me what I've missed..)

•••
What does it mean? What could it be used for? A hairdressers which pays your wages..? Sorry, maybe I've missed something, but I cannot see any way this could be used.

Take care to choose word combinations so that you end up with a meaningful pairing :)
(Or tell me what I've missed..)
salary and fringes
A phrase used to communicate the total compensation of a salaried employee. Fringe benefits (health insurance, vacation days, sick days, employer matching of Social Security and Medicare taxes, pension or 401-k contributions, etc.) are often a significant percentage of a person's salary.
The domain is an accounting tool domain, can be used by human resources organizations.
Thanks for the appraisal.
Really appreciate.

Last edited:
•••
Hmm, I usually Google before replying, should have sorry.

Not sure of value though, as while it has meaning it's not really commercial. Such things usually fall under an umbrella term like "accountancy" or "NewYorkAccountants.com" etc, or a business name like "ForboidAndBarnes.com" etc

Good luck

•••
Hmm, I usually Google before replying, should have sorry.

Not sure of value though, as while it has meaning it's not really commercial. Such things usually fall under an umbrella term like "accountancy" or "NewYorkAccountants.com" etc, or a business name like "ForboidAndBarnes.com" etc
Good luck
Thanks for the insight.
Still a newbie. I was hoping to register a geo domain. Which should I go with:
"Newyork pediatricians" or "new York pediatrician".
What is the difference.
Thanks again.

•••
Depends on the business really. Is it a group of paediatricians or paediatric entities, or a single entity? Personally I'd get both if you can. That said, I'm not sure of the value of either, could be some though. Have an investigate into it :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back