Dynadot

.es This .ES domain name sold for $35,783 USD yesterday on SEDO

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The domain name Ofertas.es sold yesterday on Sedo.com for a whopping $35,783 USD, .ES is the CCTLD for Spain and the translation of the domain name from Spanish into English means “Offers”.

Reviewing the domain name whois records it is not updated at present, so I can’t confirm who has acquired the domain name, it presently resolves to a parking page.

Reviewing on NameBio.com of the published .ES domain name sales that charts in the Top 100 – Ranking it at number 16 between Lampara.es number 15 at $37,989 & Secret.es at number 17 at $30,825 USD.

Congratulations to the buyer and seller of the domain name and it shall be interesting to track the outcome of this domain, the report top-selling .ES domain name of all time still stands with hoteles.es back in 2012 for $334,428 USD again sold on SEDO.com

http://robbiesblog.com/this-es-domain-name-sold-for-35783-usd-yesterday-on-sedo/8503

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I’d like to see more celebrations of the $100 sales and the $1,500 sales.

We can all see the five and six figure sales being reported but they’re out of reach for most domainers.

Someone I follow on Twitter made two $$$ sales in two days after a successful outbound campaign. Let’s celebrate that too.

•••
Yeah we can celebrate them too.

•••
Is a good .es domain name . Popular term in spanish . Seems that it will be used like a platform that promote offers or coupons

Last edited:
•••
I sold hentai.es last year for 10k

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back