IT.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
My thoughts exactly. Not sure what the angle is here, since the site doesn't reference any charges/commissions, but if this takes off in any way it's going to be a huge thorn for the marketplaces.

•••
My thoughts exactly. Not sure what the angle is here, since the site doesn't reference any charges/commissions, but if this takes off in any way it's going to be a huge thorn for the marketplaces.

I've already spoken to the marketplaces and there's no troubles. Not sure how it would be a thorn for them anyways. Its increasing their published domains if nothing else.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hey Michael thank you for pointing that out.

When I looked at it though, it showed 18 on each page. I've refreshed the cashe so hopefully that resolved the situation.

•••
Let's hope the end users don't find your site.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback guys but I no longer own or operate the website.

•••
•••
•••
Can't say I understand the new owners model and can't think BrandBucket will be thrilled.

•••
Can't say I understand the new owners model and can't think BrandBucket will be thrilled.
I think while they aren't saying it directly, the offer here is "why buy from those brandable marketplaces direct when you can buy their names here for 20% less". Doubt it will take off, but it's a pretty ballsy angle to take. Next thing we know there'll be marketplaces that compete on commission levels and offer better returns to sellers...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back