Domain Empire

events There is no available 5N .net domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

varyemez

Markapol DomainsTop Member
Impact
Hello Namepros,

I scanned all 5N .net domains now. And there is no available NNNNN.net domain now. What do you think about rising prices?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Time to register premium 6n.nets now.

•••
Expect less than the .com but there could be some money to be made depending on the pattern and numbers

•••
•••
All good combin 6N .nets taken. They are very fast.

•••
This might not have happened if Godaddy had not issued this $1 coupon...so it means they are worth more than $1, not more than $10.

•••
This might not have happened if Godaddy had not issued this $1 coupon...so it means they are worth more than $1, not more than $10.

I want to buy 5N net domains (not include 4 and 0 ) under $30 but I cant find. No one is selling their 5N nets.

•••
Good point. But this is all getting exciting. Let me grab my popcorn. :)

•••

No entirely accurate... They're worth what the market will actually pay.

Typically, .net's are worth 10% of commodity or liquid .com names... So if good 5N .com are going in the $1,000+ range, then those same .net are going for $100+ ... With 6N, we are seeing premium .com going up to $1k and more ... Good luck finding something with 888's for less. :) Those starting or ended with triples, etc. All worth more. Which means the premium 6N's are worth something north of $10 in most cases. Not saying a random string with 4's is worth anything on the .net scale, of course.

Last edited:
•••
Since all 5N.net's are gone, we should be discussing the floor price, not the price of the best ones...

Regarding .net's being 10% of the respective .com, I believe in 2015 this is closer to 5%. Not sure though. And it may not hold true for liquid domains, it could be 10% for those.

•••
Tough to say on the exact % ... but here's the last handful of namebio reported 5N .net's. Which could probably fall between 5% and 10%... depending on how one might value the .com counterpart.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 7.28.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-28 at 7.28.55 PM.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 31
•••
Tough to say on the exact % ... but here's the last handful of namebio reported 5N .net's. Which could probably fall between 5% and 10%... depending on how one might value the .com counterpart.

I think these look like 10% or more, although it's a very small sample.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back