varunsash Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 26 Jun 5, 2014 #2 i got the following.. Let me know what you guys think. If anyone wants to buy any of these, please PM me. worldwide.reviews BusinessBooks.Reviews forexbroker.reviews e-book.reviews Best100.Reviews
i got the following.. Let me know what you guys think. If anyone wants to buy any of these, please PM me. worldwide.reviews BusinessBooks.Reviews forexbroker.reviews e-book.reviews Best100.Reviews
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Jun 6, 2014 #3 These names have to be developed... I don't see much value at all in the raw domains.
Ms Domainer Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 2,965 Jun 6, 2014 #4 * Seems to be a lot of premium pricing in this gTLD. Out of curiosity, I looked up a few, such as Our.Reviews ($600). I think .reviews is much better than .sucks or .exposed because a review can also be positive. *
* Seems to be a lot of premium pricing in this gTLD. Out of curiosity, I looked up a few, such as Our.Reviews ($600). I think .reviews is much better than .sucks or .exposed because a review can also be positive. *
C Concert Ticket Ninja New Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 2 Jun 16, 2014 #5 We bought TicketBroker.Reviews and will point it to BestOnlineTicketSites.com
dgridley Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 616 Jun 19, 2014 #6 as with most gTLDs, needs to be developed for any real value IMO. But love the extension.