Dynadot

food The Official Sandwich Thread 2022

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
Welcome and please share anything sandwich related. Lettuce know your best sandwich tips, tricks, techniques, stories, recipes, pictures, videos, jokes, puns, controversies and of course disasters. I loaf you all and I know you deserve butter than this. Personally I suck and swallow the locular cavity and seeds out of a tomato as I slice the exocarp, mesocarp and pericarp. This ensures there's no leakage of the wet locular gel and serum onto the bread board or the bread slices.

tomato.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I cut cucumbers in half length ways and use a mellon baller to scoop all the seeds and middle bit out. That way way your sandwiches and salads won't end up a watery mess.

You're welcome!

•••
I cut cucumbers in half length ways and use a mellon baller to scoop all the seeds and middle bit out. That way way your sandwiches and salads won't end up a watery mess.

You're welcome!
That's a really cool idea, thanks for sharing @D Haynes! All I need now is an ice cream scoop spoon and a drill for the hole. This is is going to make my tomato and cucumber slicing so much easier.

Melon-Baller-FB.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back