NameSilo

The new newbe

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Notius

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello all,

I would just like to say that I have been very impressed with the forum so far. I am very new to this and am trying to gather good information and so far it has been a long hard road. I will contribute as best as I can.

If anyone has any recommended reading for me I would greatly appreciate it. PM me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi B-)


Read everything here lol :] You will learn plenty and members are very kind and helpful B-)
 
0
•••
Howdy Notius, Welcome to NP. These forums contain heap of knowledge I can promise you, you will learn something new everyday. I hope to be seeing you around on the forums , in the coming weeks and months, and even years.

Have a great night.

Regards
Brian
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Welcome,
have fun
 
0
•••
welcome aboard the NP cruiser :) Hope you have as much fun as the rest of us..
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros
 
0
•••
Welcome to namepros!

I'm also new in this forum, but it's one of my favorite forums already ;)
 
0
•••
W E L C O M E
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!

Welcome. Great question!

IMHO (in my humble opinion) do take time to familiarize yourself with every category here. Not all at once, necessarily.

Do read the category sticky threads in which the mods/admins tell you how it is ~ especially before posting in that category. Lots of good info in those. Any clarification needed ~ check with the forum leaders in that section. The vast majority of members here will go out of their way to help, and the forum leaders are exceptional in that regard.

When you get around to it, read the intros and scan the subject lines in all the categories. Scan, not read (we're not all as fast as mellowmasher). You may be surprised to find some of the subjects quite interesting, ones you might not have considered as interesting without giving them a scan.

I've just been revisiting some areas of the community (Holiday Weekend!) and one 'trick' I use is clicking on 'Replies', getting the longest threads in the category to show up first. Those threads take a long time to go through and are often worth it. They sparked good debate and you'll often find some great nuggets in them ~ knowledge- and humor-wise.

Get very familiar with your User CP right away. Take advantage of your signature file, and your postbit (the stuff on the left under the avatars). Check out the bank, "NP Store" in the top menu. NamePros was the first forum I found with its own currency, one that makes for many more transactions, smoothing the road under the wheels of commerce.

Finally, find a mentor or three. I look up to, and PM, several NamePros old-timers (who I'm sure are all much younger than me) when you have questions. I suggest trying to cultivate such relationships.

Many happy returns!

Regards,
Keith
 
0
•••
Hey, welcome to Namepros, Notius!

I hope that you enjoy your stay,

:wave: Stephen
 
0
•••
Hey new newbie :)

Welcome!

SW :wave:
 
0
•••
Welcome to the forum!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back