IT.COM

domains The Castello Brothers - Bootleg.com

NameSilo
Watch

Castello Brothers

VIP Member
Impact
Pleased to announce that all domains for sale by the Castello Brothers are now viewable at CastelloBrothers.com.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Yall need to step up your design game, everytime I see one of your domains it feels like I landed in 1996, just saying.

Also, I tried negotiating about one of their names, they felt the need to rub in my face other names they owned after we couldn't come to an agreement.

•••
Yall need to step up your design game, everytime I see one of your domains it feels like I landed in 1996, just saying.

Also, I tried negotiating about one of their names, they felt the need to rub in my face other names they owned after we couldn't come to an agreement.

Yeah, 1996 was a great year. Google started a couple of years later and they still have the same design. Regardless, we've always been criticized about our designs. Last week we were so upset that we cried all the way to the bank.
Now, if you're going to accuse us of rubbing your face in our other names you need to be specific. Was it David or Michael who did the face rubbing? We rub faces differently. What name? Did you make a decent offer? It matters. Good offers should be respected and if we didn't we apologize. On the other (rubbing) hand, if it was a dopey offer we bring out the Brillo pad.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back